Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm letting this flow (Poem)

www.xxtreamcam.com
www.xxtreamcam.com
www.xxtreamvideo.com
www.xxxxhunter.co.uk
www.dgi-modelling.com
www.ripplesstoryindex.com




I'm letting this flow (Poem)

by Just A Guy on Fri Mar 20, 1998It was quite some time so let me remember a rhyme ..
there was me and this chick
who was pretty, yet sick
didn't like me, oh no
she wanted me to go...
She bitched and she yelled she called me names...
But I stayed in the room 'cause I loved to play games...
you see deep down inside I liked her style,
she was cute and witty and she was quite Vile..
her ass was so tender her eyes made me smile..
if I had her in bed I would go mad I would just bend her..
But on the outside I played it off..
I called her names too, I acted like a child but she hated my games and then she got wild..
she let out a fart to get rid of me...
But I just stayed, 'cause that gave me glee
(I don't even know what glee means)
I laughed in her face
and she tried to put me in my place
she kept farting and farting
most would think she's a disgrace..
But oh no not for me..
I was excited, you see..
my heart was thumping
it's her I would be humping
(am I pathetic?)
so she ended up losing and she went for the door..
but from the looks on her face she had one more...
so she went to me and turned around..
and from her sweats to her ass came the beautiful sound..
she farted in my face in a disrespecting way..
But little did she know..she made my day
The End..

No comments:

Post a Comment