Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

TRUE STORY



<iframe  width="100%" height="255"

when I was around sixteen I worked part time in Tesco’s, I was on the
drinks section, a new girl started after about me being there for 6
months or so she was in the year above at my school, she was not
stunning to look at but was olive skinned and sexy in a dirty way, I’ve
always been into butts as long as I can remember. She had a curvy bum
and slim figure, we used to wear black trousers and shirt, the girls a
black skirt and blouse, this girl always wore black trousers, always
tight over her bum, she had the type of bum that was hungry and her
knicker and trousers always went up it. It was the late 80s so vpl was
more common, anyway she was not shy and spent a lot of time digging
her knickers out of her arse, all the guys lusted over her as she was
sluty and dirty looking. She worked on my section and we got on well,
this particular day it was a sat in July and was boiling all day , her
trousers were especially clingy due to the heat , I could not keep my
eyes of her but, when she bent to open the carton.
You got a good outline of her panties, up her bum.
I was mesmerized as she kept bending over that she caught me looking.
she blatantly said her knickers were pissing her off as they were all
hot and sweaty and felt annoying as they were stuck to her, I said
jokingly your always picking at them what was so different about
today, she said it was the heat and they felt hot and sweaty between
are arse cheeks, they were irritating her arse hole and it was itchy.
Also one side of her gusset kept getting stuck in her fanny. This
story is totally true hand on heart; she said if we went to the stock
room could I pull them out of her bum. I was breathless and said yes
if it would help. My cock was fit to burst, we went up to the stock
room and there was a sectioned bit with the drinks was stacked. We
got up there and she stood straight so her knickers were deep in her
crack. Go on then she said, are you sure go on before I change my
mind. I gingerly put my hand on her bum, it was really hot and
sweaty, she
you’re going to really dig deep there really wedged , I gained
confidence and got my finger right in her crack, how erotic was this,
I felt the tight knickers between the cheeks, they were really tight in
her crack, I really dug to get under the elastic but they were so
taught I could get a grip on them, I tried again and my finger went
slipped , she sighed as I poked into her arsehole a little bit, sorry
I said it was an accident, don’t worry it’s okay , but you’ve wedged them
even more now they feel horribly uncomfortable , you need to bend over
a bit your arse cheeks are too tight to get a grip, shall I bend over
she said , yes bend over the shelf , she done this and he bum cheeks
splayed , you could see the tight cotton outline against her pussy and
bum crevice, hurry up then before anyone comes, imp worried I might put
my finger in your but by accident again, yeah you perv clearly getting
of on the whole thing, I tried getting a grip on the elastic and felt
the warm furrow of her sweaty pussy , I finally got a grip
and yanked them out , they feel really sweaty , anyway I managed to
pull them out over her bum , I could not be sure but I am sure I could
smell her sweaty panties. I really thought I was going to get to fuck
her but no she thanked me and we went back down stairs, by the time we
get back down she exclaimed my fucking knickers are up my arse again,
I said do you want me to pull them out again no I’m just going to grin
a bear it as its pointless as they ride straight back up, all
afternoon she would bend and pick and bend totally teasing me.
after that I never got anymore knicker picking only got to perv
visually , she even said she had to through her knickers away as my
finger had given her a skid mark when it went in her bum .

No comments:

Post a Comment