Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ciara

Yesterday morning, I went into the restroom to pee and poop. As I was pushing out some soft turds, I heard a girl come out of a stall and another girl go into the same stall. She sat down and peed for a good minute and a half. I also heard a long fart from her. As I was washing my hands, her peeing slowly stopped. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds, then I suddenly her a loud KER-PLOP! About a few seconds later, there was another KER-PLOP! She wiped herself and flushed, and when she came out, I noticed that she was wearing nothing but a towel and assumed that she wanted to relieve herself before she showered. She left without washing her hands, and I went back to my dorm to get ready for class.

The End

Brandon T

comments & stuff

To: Karen great peeing story and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

To: Leanne as always another great set of stories the first one sounds like you had a pretty good dump and getting to your friend poop as well and your second story it sounds like your friend Clare was very desperate and lucky she made it to the bathroom without having an accident and your last one great story about you and your friend Emma taking big dumps together and I bet you both felt great after that and as always I look forward to your next post thank.

To: Rachel first welcome to the site and great story about you pooping at school and hearing other girls pooping to and that rule your school has can be bery bad for people who always go at the same time every day or if someone is sick but that would be the execption for the rules and great story about pooping outdoor in that outdoor toilet and getting to hear your friend pooping as well and I look forward to any stories you will post here thanks.

To: Cindy Shitter first welcome and great story at least you didnt have a full blown accident and from the sounds of it would have been a real mess to clean up and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

To: Goldeneye it sounds like you might have a good story to tell after you poop and please post and since I dont have a room mate my best advice is to just fart in front of them and see what there reaction is and its the derect aproach and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

To: Sportsfan as always another great story about hearing a woman go to the bathroom it sounds like she really had to go and as I said before thats would I love about portapoties tney arent sound proof and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

To: Stephanie as always another great story it sounds like your friend really had to go and was lucky to make it to the bathroom and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

To: Desperate To Poop as always another great it sounds like you had a tough time with that soft poop and yeah I hate that because it forever to get clean and just when you think you are done wiping you squeeze a little more out and have to start the wiping process all over again and I end using alot of toilet paper and still end up sometimes with skidmarks and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.

Well thats all for now

sincerly Brandon T

PS. I love this site

No comments:

Post a Comment