Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Ass Slap Squirt




I’ve been busy & away for a while. But today I got a chance to finish another story. This is about a year old. If you want more favourite, re-blog etc. show some love ;)

I’m a dirty girl; a dirty girl who likes to live life on the edge. I like to hold in my poop, it’s just something I’ve always done, I get a lot of pleasure from turtle necking & touching cloth, I usually hold my shit for days to get max pleasure before letting it go. If I want even more pleasure I let it go in my underwear. If I want even more pleasure I sit in it & play with it. Since I’ve got older it’s something I do less & less but it still gives me a little cheeky rush & makes me horny. I remember one day I was feeling more bowel movements than usual but also not trying to let it go. One evening my friends brought me out to a club, I was reluctant to join because I don’t feel greatly mobile when I’ve not shitted for a few days but I went anyway. I was wearing a facsimile schoolgirl outfit as it was a ‘back to school’ night… If only I remember that many sexy people looking no strings attached sex when I was at school. My plaid blue pleated skirt was short, above the knees but below the ass was twined with a white shirt unbuttoned just enough before looking slutty. My ass was shod in fluorescent metallic pink underwear; I quite liked the contrast so that if anybody was lucky to get a peek under they’d definitely see.
Anyways so we’re at this club which is filled with people dressed up in sexy school outfits. I forget about my ass & go out to have fun, this may have been a mistake. Budweiser & Tequila taint my memory but they were important ingredients in getting me up & dancing on a table. I got quite drunk, started dancing with a few guys which isn’t like me, putting my arm around them, grinding up against them; still won’t let anybody kiss me though.
Everything was fine, I was having fun until some guy got a little too confident & slapped my ass. Immediately I felt it upset my bowels & a small jet of poo squirted out into my panties. In shock I grabbed my ass with one hand & pushed the guy away with the other. I wobbled over to a corner to try & figure out what just happened, The warm sensation of soft poo in my panties on the edge of escaping down my leg. I didn’t know what to do, I genuinely felt uncomfortable, in my infinite wisdom I decided to leave as soon as possible, I didn’t want to navigate the crowd to the toilets to be noticed, the pungent smell of soft poo lingering around me. I didn’t tell my friends, to be fair I hadn’t seen much of them since I started dancing with guys. I put off as much attention as possible holding my head low, I walked home; it wasn’t far from the club & I didn’t feel comfortable calling a taxi.
The walk home was a constant battle with my ass to keep it in & continue walking, after I got off the club street strangers thinned out less & less attention was better. Eventually I got to the park near my house, It was really quiet, I felt a bubble in my gut, alone with nobody around I pushed a little. The bubble was more than a fart; another jet of soft poo squirted out of my ass. I stopped walking, leaned up against a wall. I hadn’t shit myself in a while, it’s something I do less & less now I’m busy. I looked around making sure nobody could see me. I walked over to a small wall with a hedge on it, leaned up against it with one hand while my other was holding onto my ass. Still quite drunk I decided to push a little bit, a stream of soft poo came out my ass hole & complexly bypassed my panties straight down my leg. My eyes widened gasping for breath, this wasn’t the plan. Horrified I tried to stop but it kept on gradually flowing down my left leg to my socks & converse. It was disgusting; I panicked an sat on the grass trying to wipe it off for the rest of the journey home to no avail. However while their & while nobody was looking sat on the grass I pushed a little more, not taking off my panties but the soft poo came out panties sided down the side of my ass onto the ground, albeit making a mess of one of my asscheeks & my skirt. In the moment I was soo horny I was doing something filthy in public & getting away with it, I started touching myself letting out a little moan. I felt really kinky shitting & wanking in the park, but out of nowhere I heard voices. I got up in a heartbeat, stumbled because I was still drunk & had jelly legs & concentrated on getting home as soon as possible. I pulled my skirt down to cover as much as I could but I could never cover up my shit covered white socks or converse. My skirt was sticking to the shit of my asscheek after I pooped in the park. The shit on my ass & down my leg was starting to get uncomfortably cold but luckily for me it was only a short walk to my house. I got to the garden before sharing a smirk & thinking nobody was around. I went to the back of the house & still horny leaned my back against the wall & wanked, I don’t know why, I just felt cheekier doing it covered in shit outside breathing heavily & moaning for any living organism close enough to hear. After that I was exhausted, I took out my keys & stumbled inside into the living room before convincing myself to drag my body to the bathroom to clean up. I lay exhausted on the comfortable bath mat telling myself to clean up but that’s all I remember. I woke up early next morning with a hangover, my lower half covered in shit and it on the floor too. Stripped off & sat in the shower washing the cold dry shit from my legs. I felt so dirty & not even in a good way, I just felt disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment