Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I saw a girl poop her pants today!








I don't post very much here, but I have a story I want to tell. Today is the day that made me believe in miracles. The stars must have aligned and I was in the right place in the right time. I witnessed a 100% genuine accident today.
Today I was at the mall doing Christmas shopping with my mom when we stopped at the food court to get lunch. We just got Subway. As we were eating, I noticed a girl that caught my eye. She was smoking hot. She was short and skinny, about 5 feet 3 inches and around 100 pounds. She had long curly brown hair, and I think her eyes were green, but she was kind of far away. Her breasts were probably a C-cup, and she had a pretty nice butt. I was contemplating going over and talking to her but she was with another man. He had similar facial features as her, so maybe he was her brother or something. Anyways, my mom and I finished eating and went back to shopping.

Fast forward about two hours. We have left the mall and at Macy's downtown, which is like 20 miles from the the mall. I needed to pee, so I followed the signs for the bathrooms, which were at the back of the store. There was this unnecessarily long hallway, and at the end was a partition. To the left was the men's room and to the left was women's. I start walking down the hallway, and then I hear someone running towards me. I turn around and see that it is the same girl from the mall! She rushes past me and then it happened.

She slowed to a stop and hunched over holding her stomach in her arms. I faintly heard a bunch of wet farts and soft crackling sounds. A large brown stain formed on the back of her pants, forming a bulge in the seat, and started running down her legs. She stood still momentarily before awkwardly waddling into the women's restroom.

I still can't believe it. I can't stop thinking about it. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you all about it. Do any of you guys have any similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment