Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2015

My New Years Tradition.

Just a warning that if you get turned off by any
tasting or eating of poop you may not want to read this as I did get carried
away in my excitement again. Sorry to be so disgusting but I can't help myself.
For the last few years I’ve been able to begin the New
Year by making a nice big stinky in my panties on New Year’s Day and I really
enjoyed continuing my tradition this year. Since I was going out with friends
on New Year’s Eve my nine years old son spent the night at my parent’s house
and I knew I would have the opportunity for some messy fun. We started the
evening with dinner at a Mexican restaurant (at my suggestion knowing the wonderful
effects Mexican food has on my bowel movements the following day) then went to
another friends house for a party. I returned home at about 2:30 AM and while
it would have been really nice to have the urge for a BM at that time, it
wasn’t meant to be so I went to bed with hopes of having fun later in the
morning.

I first woke up around 7:30 feeling an urgent need to
pee and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. At that time I was feeling some
cramping and a little gassy but no real need for a BM so I went back to bed and
slept for another two hours. When I re-awoke, I again needed to pee but by then
I also was feeling a strong need to poop as well. I rolled over on my back and
began massaging my clit as I thought about starting the year with a nice poopy
in my pants. I was a little surprised but within about ten minutes my need for
a BM increased considerably and I had a very strong urge to poop. I was wearing
pink cotton pajamas with a snowflake print and had decided to go to the
bathroom to pee before getting my underpants that I’d worn the night before. I
was sitting on the potty carefully emptying my bladder and fighting to keep
from pooping when I uncontrollably let out some farts. As I tensed my muscles
my stream of pee stopped and I felt poop starting to push past my sphincter. I
knew right away that I couldn’t stop my poop from coming out so in order to not
waste it in the potty I stood up and quickly pulled up my pajama bottoms as a
big soft turd slid out then dropped into the seat of my pj’s. Since I hadn’t
planned on pooping in my pajamas I found the situation to be quite exciting as
it was almost like I’d had an accident. I moved over in front of the mirror
then bent over and with my pajama bottoms pulled tight against my butt I could
see the lump from my turd in them. I then grunted and oh my god, the seat of my
pajama bottoms ballooned out as they quickly filled with an incredibly large
amount of mushy stinky and the pink cotton material immediately turned brown
all around the bulge. I was surprised and delighted by the large amount of poop
I’d made then told myself how naughty I was for “making stinky in my pretty
jammies”. After getting some towels I waddled back to the bedroom to enjoy
myself with the heavy load of poop hanging in the seat of my pajamas.

I placed the towels on the bed then retrieved my
vibrator and positioned it on the towels before crawling back into bed. I then
turned the vibrator on low and laid face down with the vibrator pressing
against my clit through my pajamas as I enjoyed the feeling of warm mushy
stinky piled on my butt. It felt absolutely wonderful laying there with the
vibrator stimulating my clitoris while I slowly moved my hips, breathing in the
odor from my poop and talking about how much I love the feeling of stinky in my
pants. After enjoying myself in that position for about five minutes I rolled
over while keeping my bottom slightly elevated in order to not put any weight
on my big pile of stinky. I then laid down on my back with my knees up and my
legs spread. At 45 years of age it’s not the easiest task for me to complete
but I can still get my legs up and back over my head enough to have a good view
of my bottom and vaginal area. As I got in that position my pajamas pulled
tighter spreading my stinky a little further out over my bottom but most of my
big poopy pile was still bulging in the seat and was only a little more then a
foot away from my face. Being in that position, I thought that I probably
looked like a baby that was about to have her diaper changed then began to talk
in baby talk like a mom would do and said “oh my, did Julie make poo-poo’s in
her jammies? I think I smell poo-poo’s. Oh my goodness, you did make poo-poo’s
didn’t you Julie. My little girl made a big poo-poo in her jammies”. I increased
the speed on my vibrator then placed it on my pajamas against my clit as I
began to gently rub over the big bulge of poop with my other hand and said “oh
my god Julie, you really did make a big poop! You’ve absolutely filled your
pajamas with stinky”. With my face so close to my bottom the odor from my
stinky was quite strong and I began saying how delicious it smelled and how
wonderful it was going to taste. By then the sensation from the vibrator on my
clit and the thought of eating my stinky was getting me extremely excited. I
removed my hand from the bulge and began thrusting my hips, slowly at first but
getting progressively faster. As my pace increased I also began moving my legs
back and forth in the air in rhythm with my hips. With each movement I could
feel my mushy poop being pushed a little further up between my legs and as I
felt my orgasm building I said “oh god yes, I’m getting stinky on my pussy. I
love having stinky on my pussy”. I was so turned on that I couldn’t contain my
excitement any longer and screamed out “Oh my god I’m going to cover my pussy
with stinky!” I then lowered my legs down flat onto the bed and sat up in one
motion causing some poop to push into the legs of my pj’s but most of the large
creamy pile squished up between my legs and into the front of my cotton
pajamas. I screamed with delight as I continued holding the vibrator against my
clit and the pleasurable waves of a very intense orgasm went through my body.

I put down my vibrator then pushed the palm of my hand
into the crotch of my pajamas and began smearing poop all over myself. It was
so thick and creamy, I just couldn’t believe how much poop there was and it
felt wonderful! As I continued rubbing thick creamy stinky on my clit and pussy
I pulled out the front of my pajamas to look inside and oh my god, there was so
much stinky it looked as if I was wearing my pajamas backwards after pooping in
them. In all the times I’ve pooped my pants and smeared it up my front I’ve
never had that much in them before and just looking at the large amount of
thick gooey caramel colored stinky in the front of my “jammies” got me turned
on even more. With seeing so much of my lovely poop I couldn’t resist myself
from sliding my hand into the creamy stinky mess and began rapidly rubbing my
poopy clit and pussy while talking about how much I love playing in my own
poop. To make things even better I was having a little bit of a cramping
feeling from still needing to poop some more. I leaned slightly forward then
grunted and felt bubbly diarrhea spread out on my bottom. As I leaned back it
pushed up my butt crack and I was truly in heaven at that moment!

With my entire right hand covered in poop I felt as
dirty and naughty as I’d ever been and my heart was pounding with anticipation
of what I knew was coming next. I had stopped rubbing my pussy then began using
just my fingers directly on my excited poop covered clit as I moved my butt
around in my fresh warm poop and said “okay Julie, it’s time for the special
treat you’ve been waiting for”. I put my other hand into my pajama bottoms and
got some poop on my fingers then lifted them to my nose to breathe in the odor.
It smelled so bad and I couldn’t believe I still wanted to taste it but once I
get as turned on as I was, I can’t resist myself. I began to rub my tongue
lightly over the gooey mess on my fingers and could taste the bitterness of my
stinky. After a few seconds I pushed my tongue against my fingers and licked
the poop from them then swallowed. I was surprised but my gag reflexes didn’t
kick in at all and with the earthy taste of my stinky still in my mouth I said
“oh god yes, I’m eating my poop again!” I slid my fingers back into my stinky
and licked them again in the same manner then continued doing the same thing
five or six more times. My excitement was increasing each time that I did it
and as I thought to myself “my god Julie, I can’t believe how much poop you’re
eating” I couldn’t take the excitement any longer. I pushed my hand back into
my stinky one last time, scooped out a larger amount then I had been and as I
began to orgasm I put my lips around the creamy glob of poop and held it just
inside my mouth. I knew I couldn’t swallow that much as I’m sure I would have
puked and I pulled my tongue back so as to not get too much of a “taste’. I
continued masturbating with my hand in my poopy mess as I enjoyed multiple
orgasms with my mouth literally full of poop!
When my excitement subsided, I removed my lips from
the poop on my fingers then wiped my mouth on the sleeve of my pajamas and said
“oh my god, Happy New Year to me!” I then laid back on the bed and relaxed for
a moment, thinking about what I’d just done. I knew I’d made a really big mess
and I wasn’t looking forward to cleaning up but I also knew it had been a wonderful
start to 2011. I’m sure it’s going to be another fun messy year, pooping my
pants and playing in my stinky. And I’m pretty certain I may end up with poop
in my mouth at least a few times. It seems every year I get more disgusting
with what I do but I know it turns me on and I really, really enjoy it!

END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment