Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2015

(1) Cindy Baxter says:


Last year I was in a mall with my friend and I had to go number two really bad. My friend was taking along time in one store, so I told her I was going to the food court to use the bathrooms. As I was walking through the mall I had to stop walking and cross my legs really tight. I could feel my face getting red. And than it happened. I started to poop my pants. I started walking really fast but as I walked I was pooping myself. When I finally got to the bathroom, all the stalls were being used. So I just stood there and finished my business right there on the spot, in my pants. I was trembling because of being so scared that people would find out. When I finally got into a stall I tried to clean myself up, but it was no use. I through my thong underware out, but my jeans were so poopy that there was nothing I could do. When I walked out my friend was there waiting for me. I told her what happened and that I had to get out there and home. My friend promised she would never tell anyone, but she did tell some of my friends and I find I am insecure now. I want to forget about it, but it still embarrases me.
March 19, 2011 at 9:42 am
(2) Dr. Bolen says:
Cindy, I am so sorry to hear that that happened to you. It is embarrassing. Just remember that it could happen to anybody and so most people would be understanding. I hope things are better for you now.
March 23, 2011 at 10:02 pm
(3) Linda says:
Hi, my name is Linda, and I’m 22 years old, and I came on this site because of something that happened to me last summer, but as I read Cindy’s experience I could hardly believe what I was reading. I had a similar experience and I also feel insecure because of it. When I was at the beach with a bunch of my friends, guys and girls, I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. So I told one of my friends and she said she would come with me to the bathroom. We had to walk along the beach for quite a distance to get to the bathrooms. Half way there I started feeling like I wasn’t going to make it. I told my friend I had to run, and so she ran with me. But as I ran I started pooping. It was terrible. And than for some reason I just stopped and stood really still, and filled my bikini bottom. I was mortified. I started running again, and it was all coming out the sides of my bathing suit. My friend started running back to my friends to tell them what was happening. I went in the bathroom and washed my bathing suit and myself. I actually go cleaned up pretty good. But my friends still tease me about it. They don’t realize it, but it really hurts me, and I find I don’t have the same confidence that I use to have.
March 24, 2011 at 10:00 am
(4) Dr. Bolen says:
Hi Linda, Thanks for sharing your story – how awful for you. The bravery of both of you has inspired me to publish a place where people can share their stories and find comfort in the fact that they are not alone in having experienced such an accident: Bathroom Accident Stories
March 24, 2011 at 4:17 pm
(5) Cindy Baxter says:
Thank you for your kind words Dr. Bolen. And I would like to thank Linda for sharing her story too. I know what happened to me is not the end of the world, and I know life go’s on, but at the time it was very devestating, and knowing that my friends know what I did has not had a good effect on me. But when I hear of others who have had similar experiences, it helps. Thank you for publishing a place where people will share their stories. I think it can have a positive effect on people who have had very humiliating experiences.
April 6, 2011 at 8:23 am
(6) Tracy says:
I’m 19 yrs old and sometimes my stomach bothers me in the morning. I don’t get the runs, but there are times when I just get to the bathroom in time, because I have to go poo so bad. What has me concerned, is last week when I went out for my morning jog, halfway home I needed to go poo very desperately. So I just walked the rest of the way home. But as I was going down my laneway, I couldn’t hold on anymore, and I filled my pants. I tried to hide from my mom, but she could smell it, and so I told her I pooed myself. My mom told me not to worry about it, because it happens to everyone. But I do worry, because it seems I have to go very badly in the morning, and I hope this doesn’t ever happen again.
June 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm
(7) Sarah says:
Hi. A similar thing happened to me as what happened to Linda in her bikini bottom.
My husband and I were in St. Lucia on our honeymoon. I was wearing a white two piece bikini.
It was mid-way through our trip and one day we were at the swim up bar at our resort ordering drinks. I got this sharp cramp and a sudden urge to poop. The worst part was that I knew it was diarrhea. I sat on the seat in the water for a few seconds waiting for the cramp to subside, but a tiny bit of diarrhea slipped out of my tightly squeezed butt cheeks.
I told my husband that I needed to use the ladies room. I shuffled across the pool trying desperately not to explode in my bikini in the pool. I was leaking diarrhea the entire time, but I managed to get onto the pool deck.
I shuffled a few feet when all hell broke loose. I stopped and started pooping my white bikini uncontrollably and it was really wet too. I filled my bikini within a few seconds and it started running down my legs and onto the pool deck. The mess even went up my back and over the top of my bikini as well as into the crotch and front area. I was a complete disaster. By this time I was crying and people were gasping with horrified looks on their faces and getting out of the way.
My husband came up from behind me and wrapped a towel around my waist and led me back to our room. I had to go again as we were walking back to our room and as we were walking, I left a trail of diarrhea on the ground. It was one of the worst experiences of my life.
My white bikini bottom was ruined. I had stained it so badly that I could not get it cleaned properly. I had to bleach it when I got back home. Luckily, I had brought another bikini with me to wear. But, I ended up getting my period two days later, so that pretty much put an end to my bikini wearing for the rest of our trip.
Sarah
June 9, 2011 at 7:44 pm
(8) Dr. Bolen says:
Oh, Sarah what an awful experience. Three cheers for your new husband for coming to your rescue. Thanks for sharing.
June 22, 2011 at 8:45 pm
(9) Wendy says:
One time when I was on a bike ride with my son, my stomach started bothering me, and than I got the urge to go # 2. I tried to make it home, but I couldn’t. I was wearing shorts, and as we were peddling home it started to sqirt out. I let my son get in front of me, so he wouldn’t see me messing myself. By the time we got home, my shorts and my bike seat were saturated with poo and my legs were smeared with it pretty bad as well. My son is only 8 years old, so he didn’t really notice. I told him to take the bikes in the garage, and than I bolted to the bathroom. I showered up, put on clean clothes, and to this day, I haven’t told anyone what I did until now. I feels pretty good to let someone know, and it feels pretty good to know that others have had something similar happen.
July 13, 2011 at 12:25 am
(10) Sharon says:
One time in gym class I had to go number two really bad and so I just left the gym when the teacher wasn’t looking and walked to the bathroom but it was at a time when another class was getting back from a hike and all the girls were using the bathroom and there was no stalls available. So I went back to gym class and the teacher asked me where I was. I said I went to use the bathroom, and as I was saying that I was really going to the bathroom in my gym shorts. I had bikini panties on and I could feel them fill up and it was coming out and dropping on to the floor. My whole class witnessed it. I ran to the change room and didn’t even shower. I just put my jeans on over my messy gym shorts and walked home. I didn’t show my face at school for a couple of weeks. I was so embarrassed.
July 25, 2011 at 7:25 pm
(11) Tanya says:
Last year when I was at a school dance dancing up a storm on the dance floor, my stomach started to bother me. I love dancing so I didn’t want to leave the dance floor. But then all of a sudden I realized that I had to get to a bathroom right away. As I walked off the dance floor the urge to go #2 was so bad that I had to stop for a minute. One of my friends came up to me and asked me if I was ok. I said yes and then I started walking again. I think I must have been walking very gingerly because people were looking at me as I walked. When I got to the bathroom there were some girls there smoking. They told me to get lost. I told them I needed to use the bathroom and they told me to use the bathroom at the other end of the school. As I started to walk away from them I started pooping my pants. I had tight jeans on but it came out anyway. By the time I got to the other bathroom I was finished doing what I had to do. My panties and jeans were full. I walked right past the bathroom and out the school door and all the way home which is about half a mile away. During the walk home some guys drove by and honked and asked if I crapped my pants. I was so humiliated I was crying when I got home and my mother helped my get cleaned up. I will never ignore and urge to go again, because I never want to go through that again.
November 4, 2011 at 12:23 am
(12) Karen says:
I’m 16 years old, and a couple of days ago I had a bathroom accident in front of my boyfriend. We went to see a movie, and then we went to a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. While we were eating, I could feel my stomach start to girgle and I felt kind of sick. As we were leaving the restaurant I went to use the ladies room but every stall was occupied so I didn’t bother going. On the way home I had to go number two super bad. I told my boyfriend that I needed to find a bathroom right away. He quickly pulled into the parking lot of a mall and I jumped out of the car and bolted to find a bathroom. As I walked through the mall I had to go so bad that I didn’t even notice that my boyfriend was right beside me, walking with me. When I realized that he was with me, I stopped walking, and I told him to go back to the car. He said he was going to help me find a bathrooom, but him being with me made me panick and I had to cross my legs really tight. He asked me if I was ok, and I told him to leave me alone and go back to the car. But he just stood their looking at me. He kept asking me if I was ok, and as he talked, everythink seemed to be going in slow motion. And then I could feel my pants slowly fill up with poo. I did the whole load in my pants. And then my boyfriend laughed, and said, did you just do what I think you did. I was so angry at him, I told him to leave me alone, and I would find my own way home. I walked away from him, and I went to the mall bathroom and I got cleaned up as good as I could, and then I called my mom, and she came and drove me home. I haven’t spoke to my boyfriend since because I didn’t like the fact that he followed me when I told him not to, and I didn’t like that he laughed at me. He’s been trying to call me, but I’m pretty embarrassed, and I don’t know if I could face him since I pooped my pants right in front of him.
November 4, 2011 at 8:42 am
(13) Dr. Bolen says:
Hi Karen,
What an awful experience. Hope it helps to know that you are not the only one this has ever happened to. Your boyfriend may have laughed because he didn’t know how to react. If he has been a good boyfriend up to this point, you might want to give him another chance. If he generally is not supportive, then it might be time to let him go.
December 7, 2011 at 9:46 pm
(14) Malinda says:
I read some of the other experiences on this site and I’m glad I did because now I don’t feel so bad. A couple of weeks ago when I was driving home from school I had to go #2 desperately. I was stuck in traffic and I was starting to feel very sick. When the traffic came to a complete stop I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I lifted my butt off my car seat and I completely relieved myself in my pants. I felt so ashamed and dirty. When I got home my younger brother saw me walking from my car to the house and he asked my if I pooped my pants. I lied and said “no, I fell in some mud. He told my mom that I pooped my pants and she came in the bathroom when I was in the middle of cleaning myself up. She was concerned about me, but I was so ahamed. But after reading the experiences of others, I don’t feel so bad.
February 4, 2012 at 6:38 pm
(15) Susan says:
I’m 35 years old, and yesterday when I was driving to pick my 15 yr old daughter up at school, I had to go to the bathroom desperately. So when I got to the school, I went in to the school to use the bathroom but I walked up and down the hallway and I couldn’t find it. So I walked back out to my car. When I got to the car I started pooping my pants. I have never done anything like this before, so you can imagine my shock, and disbelief. I stood outside my car and filled my pants. I didn’t want any of the other parents who were waiting for their kids to know what I did, so I just got back into my car and sat in my poop. When my daughter got into the car, at first she just thought that I passed gas, but when she realized that I pooped myself, she started laughing so hard that tears were running down her face. I thought she was going to wet herself. I made her promise never to tell anyone. I hope she keeps her promise, because I would be humiliated if anyone ever found out that I pooped my pants at 35 years of age.
April 20, 2012 at 10:59 pm
(16) Lisa says:
Last winter when I was ice skating with my mom and dad and sister, I felt the urge to go number two, so I left the ice rink to go to the bathrooms. I had to walk down a long hallway with my skates on to get to what I thought was the bathroom, but when I got to the end, it wasn’t the bathrooms after all. By this time I was getting desperate, so I walked all the way back to the main lobby, but the bathrooms were not there either. I went to the snack bar to ask the lady where the bathrooms were, but as she was giving me directions, I could feel myself starting to let go. I filled my pants. I was horrified. When I finally got to the bathroom there were some girls in there that I knew from school. So I just walked back out, and went back onto the ice rink, skated straight up to my mom and told her I pooped my pants and I want to go home. My sister laughed at first, but then she promised she wouldn’t tell any one. I was so ashamed. It was the worst experience of my life.
June 1, 2012 at 11:27 pm
(17) Melissa says:
I went to a party with my friends tonight, but I ended up walking home by myself because I had to go to the bathroom really bad at the party, but someone using it for a long time, and the door was locked, and I pooed in my pants. I didn’t tell anyone what I did, I just left when nobody was looking, and I walked 2 miles in the dark all the way home. When I got home, my mother asked my if I had a good time, and I said yes and darted to the bathroom, but the door was locked, and my mom told me that my dad was having a shower. She could tell by the look on my face that something was wrong, and she asked my if I had to go really bad. And then she said, “Melissa, did you have an accident?” At first I said no. She said its ok, if I did. I yelled at her and said I didn’t. She asked my if I wanted to sit down while I waited to use the bathroom, and I said no. I knew that she knew that I pooed my pants, so I told her not to tell anyone, and she hugged my and promised she wouldn’t. She got some clean clothes for me to take in the bathroom and put on after I showered and got cleaned up. As soon as I got cleaned up and put my dirty pants in the wash, I went to my computer and found this site, and I am so glad to hear that this has happened to others
October 23, 2012 at 10:16 am
(18) susan says:
hey this happened to me last week. i was with my boy friend in the car and i started to need the loo he saw i was squirming and asked if i was ok i said yer when we got to the spa i forgot to go to the loo and when i was getting changed with my bf in the changing room i was awfully desperate and i said i need the loo he said ok get changed into you swimming costume and then you can go when i took off my panties i was not facing him but i started doing a number 1 so i quickly pulled my panties back up because they were white he couldnt see that i had wet myself so i refused to get changed into my swimming costume so he said are you coming i said in a bit but still he was not going to leave so i tried to persuade him to go ahead but he would not. when i got up he saw i wet myself and said ok i will go because he realised what had happened. when he opened the door to leave i couldnt hold it my legs were crossed and the some poop squeezed out into my white wet panties and then he heard and said are you ok i said no i had an accident then diarrhea leaked into my panties and wet all over the floor. i was so embarrassed! i had to drive home on a babies mat and in the back seat
October 27, 2012 at 7:47 pm
(19) Emma says:
I can relate to everybody on here the most embarrassing thing has just happene to me iv just got home and whilst driving I felt the urge for the bathroom, I tried to hurry up the stairs once home, I could already feel it already happening in my knickers I was trickling in my panties!! I tried to go as fast as I could but just as I reached the bathroom I lost control an completely soaked my panties an it didn’t stop there once I got over the shock a bit I realised I was pooing my panties aswell I always had accidents at school but I’m 21 and I’m so embarrassed this has happened to me!!
November 4, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(20) Emily says:
I read all your comment’s I’m so glad i’m not alone. Once I was at the swimming pool with a group of friends when I had to go for a no.2 I rushed to the toilet when I got there all the stalls were filled up so I waited but a bit of poop came out! Then a lot more. It filled up my bikini! when someone had finished they asked me if I was ok I lied and said fine then a bit of green poop came out and she ran away screaming so I went in the stall and cleaned up but I had to call my mum and she picked me up I felt humiliated :/
February 17, 2013 at 11:07 pm
(21) Theresa says:
Last summer my boyfriend and I went to get an ice cream and then we went for a walk in the park. But the ice cream didn’t agree with me. As we walked, I kept getting cramps. And then I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I told my boyfriend that I was going to head home and that I would see him tomorrow, as we both lived in walking distance of the park. So we kissed goodbye, and then I started walking home as fast as I could. But half-way home I started pooping in my shorts. It was terrible. By the time I got home, poop had filled my panties, and it was squishing out of my shorts and on to my legs and in my sandles. As I walked down my laneway my little sister and her little sister could see that I pooped myself and they were all laughing at me. I was mortified. When I got in the house poop went on the floor and my parents were upset with me. I will never forget this terrible experience as long as I live.
February 19, 2013 at 5:00 pm
(22) Lizbert says:
This has definitely happened to me too; we’re not alone! And it can certainly happen at any age.
I was at a friend’s the other day, and we were scarfing down on some pretty unhealthy junk food. I think the mushroom caps we ate might not have been so fresh (either that, or I just ate too many) because on the hour-long train ride home, I could feel my guts start to gurgle and had a few moments of, “I might need a bathroom soon…” Luckily that immediate feeling passed for awhile, but almost as soon as I got off at my stop, it became way too late. My house is literally no more than two minutes from the train stop, and that was too long. I started running but, of course, that made it worse, and about 40 feet from my door it started to squirt out without me being able to stop it. I definitely had to throw out my underwear but luckily my jeans could be saved. There was a guy walking not too far behind me on the walk home and I’m pretty sure what happened was obvious to him, poor guy.
The next day, whatever had gone wrong in my intestines was still persisting but overall I was feeling mostly ok. I went to the grocery store to pick up some fruit, and just as I was leaving I felt that immediate urge to go again and didn’t want to run the risk of messing my pants two days in a row, so hurried back into the stores and unloaded in their bathroom. What do you know, it was clogged. Too bad I didn’t notice before I started going, but it probably wouldn’t have made a difference anyway. I feel really bad for whoever had to deal with that after, but I was far too embarrassed to tell anyone it was clogged.
March 19, 2013 at 5:34 am
(23) Lucienne says:
It all happened during my 7th grade, I was used to be a very mean and popular girl during my 6th grade and I still does for 7th, until the whole ordeal happened which changed my personality, it was Wednesday when it happened and I was 13 back then, it was somewhere before PE, I suddenly feel the need to poo, but I decided to ignore it since I certainly never poo on school toilet and I thought I could handle lil stomatch prob until I got home, but I was very wrong! The feeling subsided for a short time, Not 15 minutes later, some poo was going out and I pooed on my pants, at first it was not that much but seconds later it comes full force until my undies was filled with poo and it smelt horrible, I felt so embarrassed! Nobody was laughing but I bet they are disgusted! The teacher let me go home, and my 2 lil sister + my mom laughed at me when I’m home! I don’t know how to face my friends the next day so I skipped a day, and the next day, I act Like nothing happened and very glad because it seemed like nothing is changing, I was still a mean girl until that day, but somewhere during my 8th, it happened again! That time I noticed my needs but I was too ashamed to go to the bathroom because I don’t want my friends to think that I’m going to poo which was a totally wrong choice, it happened again and my friends was making face at me, the next day, it happened again two more times during my 8th, my friends were making face at me! My nemesis even made fun of me! and my loud extroverted nature died down and I changed into a very shy and introvert person since then, it never happened again though.. And I changed school for high school but I’m still the introvert me hoping that I could go back to my old self:(
March 27, 2013 at 9:07 pm
(24) Nancy says:
A few months ago when I was riding in the car with my mom I had to go number 2 really bad. I told my mom, but she told me to hold it until we got home. But it seemed to take forever to get home, and I couldn’t hold it the whole way home. About 5 minutes from our house I could feel some poo go into my pants. My mom could smell it, and she told me not to worry about and she told me she was sorry for not stopping. When we finally got home I got out of the car and started to walk very slowly to the house. As I waited for my mom to unlock the house door, I started to do my complete load in my pants. My mom looked at me, and she knew what I was doing, and she told me not to worry. I stood there in front of my mom and pooped my pants really bad. I could feel it coming out the sides of my panties and into my jeans. I know it was only my mom that saw me do it, but I was super embarassed.
March 30, 2013 at 11:04 pm
(25) Lauren simbolic says:
I was at the mall with my best friend when I started to feel funny about 30 minits later my tummy was hurting real bad and then suddenly I HAD to poop I ran to the bathroom in the store and all the stalls were full so I just stood there and helplessly loaded my panties there was no hiding it almost my whole ass in my favored WHITE PANTS were covered and I was picked up by my mom who was MAD. I am a bed wetter EVERY night and I have now started pooping my panties in the day and I don’t want to wear diapers 27/7 help… :(
May 6, 2013 at 11:11 pm
(26) Natalie says:
I was out on business lunch and got back to the office at about 3 in the afternoon.. My stomach was churning from the moment I left the restaurant but decided to just head home early. It was raining and the traffic was terrible. As lluck would have it my husband was home and soaking in the bath tub after getting rained on during a golf game. I told him over the handsfree in the car that I was not feeling well and desperate for the toilet. I asked him to have the bathroom free when i got home. In the mean time , I wrestled my suit jacket offand pulled my blouse out of my skirt in an effort to relieve some pressure but I was close to loosing control. I reached for a plastic bag and put it under my seat in case. I finally got to the apartment relatively unscatched except for a certain stain in my panties as I exerted myself getting out of the car. As I got into the condo I kicked my shoes off and took babysteps toward the but I was starting to fell dizzy and began leaking diarrhea. As I opened the door I saw my husband still in the tub and lost it. A loud wet explosion followed. It leaked out of my panties and pantyhose and out the top of my skirt as my husband stared in disbelief. When it was all over I didn’t even need the toilet anymore. It was a true test of our newlywed marriage in my eyes and my husband passed with flying colors. He was compassionate and loving and tried desperately to make me feel better. . It was a truly aweful experience though. I was still suffering the next day and stayed home from work. Not trusting myself after the episode , I had to wear an overnight maxi pad as a precaution for a couple of days because I was afraid to pass any gas.
May 22, 2013 at 10:41 pm
(27) Barbara says:
I had a terrible experience a few weeks ago. I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with my daughter and son and I had to go number two something awful. As we sat in the traffic without moving for over 15 minutes, I revealed to my kids that I really had to go, and I didn’t think I was going to make it. They were very understanding, and they told me its ok. Finally, I couldn’t hang on anymore, and leaned forward and started going in my pants. I was so embarrassed and my children watched me. They kept saying its ok mom. Finally when I finished doing my business, and the whole car smelled bad, I sat back and felt the terrible feeling of my business in my pants. We sat in traffic for what seemed to be forever. Finally we started to move and we eventually got home. My children watched my shameful walk to the house. I was so embarrassed. My kids promised my they would never tell anyone, including their father. I came on this sight to see if this has happened to anyone else and it seems that it has. That gives me some comfort. I guess it happens to many people.
June 10, 2013 at 6:00 am
(28) dunkhunt says:
Well there you have it. There are not enough toilets. I have said it before. There needs to be a standard for the number of toilets per person. I am not sure what figure that is.
Obviously there are not enough toilets. geez.
August 15, 2013 at 2:01 pm
(29) Louis says:
Is there someone who can help me?
August 17, 2013 at 8:01 am
(30) Dr. Bolen says:
Louis, please read the articles linked to in the blog above and please talk to your doctor. Although bowel symptoms are embarrassing, your doctor is trained to deal with all sorts of problems and there are lots of things that can be done to help so that risk of accidents are lessened and maybe even done away with. Don’t think you just have to live with it.
August 31, 2013 at 11:39 am
(31) Jeff says:
I have had a lot of close calls in the past, but I was always able to make it to a bathroom before soiling myself, until today.
I was out on my morning walk at 4 a.m. and thankfully nobody was around me, and about halfway back home when I felt the first urge to poop. I thought that I would be able to make it back home before having to poop. Then the urge became much stronger and I realized that I was not going to make it back home in time. I thought about squatting down and going poop in a nearby alley, but what if someone caught me? I would go to jail. So, I just hurried home, and it made it worse. I held it back as long as I could and then as I reached my front door I felt the first chunk come out, and before I could even unlock my front door, my entire underwear shorts filled with poop, and I could feel it filling my crotch area and even starting to run down my legs. I hurried inside and tried to clean up in the bathroom, but what a mess! I can only imagine how embarrassing this would have been if I had been at a public place where people saw it. I will never think the same way about people soiling themselves. I can now see it is not their fault and they have no control over it.
September 10, 2013 at 10:59 pm
(32) samantha crabtree says:
first time I pooed myself I was at school the first one I went to was blocked off cuz it was vandalized and I leaked about 10% of my crap walking there and then as I walked to the next I sliped and like 30% of the crap came out finally looking like theres lumps of poo in my undies then I got to the bathroom and about half leaked out and I got in the bathroom and there was no tp when I starting pooping so I got a lot out but not as mutch as I thout so I walked to the complete other side of the school and i felt more coming on and so i just starting running and that just made it worse i leaked almost all of it out in my undies then i made it to the bathroom and i almost made another huge slip out in my pants but i made it in time then as i pulled my pants down thankfully clean then my undies wouldent go down then i had to rip them open over the toilet cuz they dried and stuck to my but then i cleaned up the rest of me and then i changed into my gym clothes and then then pooped a little in it and thankfully i held it in between my checks and made it to the bathroom and made sure it all came out and i was fine but i clogged the toilet
September 11, 2013 at 3:32 pm
(33) amanda smith says:
well it was a few years ago and I was at a beach in my favorite bikini set and then I went to the sushi and then after a while I was taking a walk then I got a little gassy I got through that I thout and it went away for about a half hour when I was probably the farthest point from a bathroom and the gas came back and I tooted and tooted again a little bit bigger then a thirst longer fart and I felt something small shoot out of my but and I cought it in between my butt checks so my undies wernt ruined then I felt like I had to poo and so I started running and it siped out into my bikini and more slipped out of my bottom and I started to run faster and then a huge load sliped out and then I realized running makes it worse so I started walking back to the sushi place tto find a bathroom and then I realized I had about 1 minuit until the rest of the load will probably slip out so I started to dig a hole in the sand and I got the hole dug then as I started to pull my bikini bottom down 2 cops walked by do I sat down trying to hold it in then it started slipping down my legs and I was sitting in the hole and it filled up the hole then the elastic started to rip so I just started to walk to my car not caring that I was still pooping myself horribly and going up by back a little and all ddown my legs then it felt like the poo went back into my butt after a whilewhen I started holding my bikini up
September 16, 2013 at 10:28 pm
(34) louis griffen says:
so it was a few weeks ago i was at my house in the bathroom before training for my triathalon and i had diarrhea and i thout it was over so i went and trained and i biked about 25 miles from my house and i live in the country so there are no bathrooms and i got gassy and so i turned back thinking omg its the nineth day of my ibs thing and im going to poop myself and so i ride home and i start farting but then i feel like i peed my self a little bit and as i ride home it feel so bloated and i try to fart for a second and i don’t feel anything then a few seconds after i push a little harder for about 5 seconds then i feel i push harder to get rid of the gas and then i start to feel a little wet and it felt like i peed myself and then i realized omg i just majorly had diarrhea and i was still about 20 miles form my house then it feels like its over and so i just stoped trying to hold it in but that was a mistake i realized after i stated feeling wetter that im diarrhea ing myself even more and so i got about a mile from my house and im like omg thank goodness im almost home and i start feeling really really bloated and i couldent hold it mutch longer and i bounce through a hole and wipe out and fall onto the road and start pooping myself and then it started going down my leg and i get back on my bike and ride home then rinsed my pants out a little bit with the hose and go inside quickly to the bathroom thankfully my kids wer gone so nobody found out unless they follow the possible trail of poop to my house
November 3, 2013 at 8:39 pm
(35) Pete says:
A few weeks ago i was walking home when i really needed a toilet, i was getting desperate but could not find a public toilet anywhere.
I saw an elderky lady walking towards me i asked her if there were any toilets nearby as i was really busting she said she did not know, it was embarrsing me to ask but i had no choice, she said dont worry dear come and use mine.
I thought how kind and followed her to her house where i used the loo.
I thanked her and left.
A few days kater i was on my way hone again when i felt the cramps again in my tummy so painfull this time my bottom was throbbing and hurt as well, suddenly my bottom exploded as my pants began to
Fill.
I did not know what to do i found the hoyse of the kady who was so kind to me and knicked on her door hoping she was in.
The door opened and she stood there in the doorway
The tears started to fliw as i started to sob.
She asked me what was wrong and oulled me inside closing the door as she hugged me i sobbed that i had been to the toilet in my pants.
In short she cheered ne up and took me ti the toilet helped me to take off ny lower ckitges abd she accually cleaned my bottom. at the time i was embarrased and ashamed but she tokd me nit to worry.
We are now good friends and i often call round to share a cup of tea ir coffee abd gave a chat.
My point is dont be embarassed to tell someone or ask
Where the toilets are as we are all human as a good thing came out if a horrible poo accident.
November 14, 2013 at 11:32 pm
(36) Ivy says:
Whenever I go for a 3.25 mile walk, which is daily, on my way back, I have to go poop, and by the time I get home I poop my pants. Why is this, I’ve only do this when I walk. I try to have a BM prior to walking, but even then sometimes this happens. Why?
November 20, 2013 at 3:04 pm
(37) Dr. Bolen says:
Hi Ivy, it is probably happening for similar reasons as runners’ diarrhea. This article might help: How to Prevent Runners’ Diarrhea
December 12, 2013 at 8:35 pm
(38) Kathy says:
Whenever my older sister has to go to the bathroom it always seems to be a desperate emergency. She crosses her legs and gets a very serious look on her face. I always thought she was just over reacting, but a few days ago when we were walking home from the store she told me she had to go really bad and that she wasn’t going to make it to the bathroom. I didn’t take her serious, but when she stopped walking and I could see the look in her face I knew she was serious. And then I could hear her doing something in her pants, and then I could smell it. She was very embarrassed and she told me she always has close calls. I told her not to worry about it, and I told her I wouldn’t tell anyone. When we got home she snuck upstairs and showered and got cleaned up. But I am worried about her now. I want her to go to the doctor, but she doesn’t want to. Does my sister have something seriously wrong with her?
January 23, 2014 at 12:04 pm
(39) S. Huntley says:
Hi Cindy I have had plenty of experiences like this as well! Being a former bisexual man and on the receiving end of a lot of these encounters, let’s just say that my farts do not make a lot of sound anymore. I was once at a gay club in Portland Maine and must of eaten some bad food as well (maybe the Chinese guy :) ) and had on tight white pants, needless to say, I never went back to that club ever! I was often teased by some friends but there is nothing I could do ( the elastic is gone) everyone soon got over it but there are always those little comments here in there. You just can’t let it get to you. Keep your head up there will always be haters.
February 14, 2014 at 7:46 am
(40) Marcella says:
Hi I’m Marcella (27) and last summer I was on the beach with my friend and after a warm sunny and sweating day I really nead to go to the toilet to poop. We dicided to go back to the hotelroom. Than (offcouse it happend to me) the elevator stock for about 15 minutes and I could’nt hold it. I didn’t want to mash the elevator so I decided together with my friend to poo in my pink bikini. When I told him I can’t hold it he kissed me (:-O) and put his hand on my bikini on the backsite when the warm mess filled my bikini. He told me that he find it very exciting. I t was a shock to me and than the lift was running to our floor. We ran to the bathroom of the hotel room and we had the most awesome (messy) sex together in our bathing suits. How can an exident like this makes you horny?? I’m affraid we will do this again but thtas strange isnt it??
February 22, 2014 at 6:41 am
(41) beth says:
About 7 year ago I was on the way to school I hated walking and I told my mum that I really didnt wanna walk but she wouldnt listen and said you have to go to school I was suffering from bullying and I really didn’t want to go but I left. Ive always had trouble with my belly hurting but doctors have always said its nothing. So on the way to school I was half way there and I started to get really hot and bothered and I wondered if I should turn round but I didnt I just carried on walking to school and i started to get so hot I was crying and my makeup had run and I was so scared. my mum suffers from ocd because of poo and sick. I couldnt hold it in any more, so I pooed myself and I could feel it, I was so scared to go home and I wanted to die, I was so worried and I wanted to carry on walking but I couldnt so I called my mum and we argued, I was so scared to go home but I walked home and it ran down my black school trousers I was so embarrassed people stoped me, friends asking if I was ok I ignored them and carried on walking. It stunk and they would have smelt it too. I got home and my mum cried and called my step dad because she didnt know what to do. They were both so angry with me and my step dad cleaned me up and I showered and went to sleep.
I have never told anyone until now with my soild boyfriend but even sometimes he doesnt understand, I never want to go out any more and ive had enough of it takeing over my life it stops me from going out with him and its causeing a wedge between us. He understands my issue but it needs to be sorted. Im startimg to drive this year and I dont want to because im affaird it will happen again please help me
February 22, 2014 at 10:57 am
(42) Braydon says:
One time i took my kids and my wife to Hawaii and it took three planes to get there so we got to our first destination i let my kids play on the play area. So after a little time my wife and I started smelling something so we went into the play ground and found that my 9 year old son had gone #2 in his pants.( i’m not being mean just saying anyone of any age can can have accidents also). We had to get on the plan in 10 mins so we rushed him into the bathroom and took of his pants and underwear and got new clothes from his suitcase and cleaned it up. I promised not to tell anyone. But i just wanted to share this story because accidents happen and its not fun and certainly not funny because it could happen to anyone and you need to help them not make them hurt or make fun of them. Just help them get through the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment