Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

From Zeta Reproduced from "Wet Set" magazine by kind permission of the publishers. Wet Set, P O Box 392 Turramurra, NSW 2074, Australia.




Letters from Readers:

"My wife Karen was very uninhibited when it came to sex or masturbation,
and a touch on the kinky side. We've been separated now for one year and
I five on my own at the moment. I prefer it that way although we still
see each other and have remained good friends. Anyway, it was her that
started my fetish for wearing nappies. One night she went to bed early,
and I came in about 20 minutes later and beard her groaning. I thought
she was having a dream, but when I got into bed I found she was
masturbating. She had folded a soft fleecy nappy and was rubbing it up
and down while holding each end firmly.

She looked over to me with a big smile and said how wonderful it felt.
She had peed into the nappy first and it was really quite soaked. She
then turned on her side and wrapped the wet nappy around my hard-on and
masturbated me. The thought of her weeing and then coming on the nappy
made me come within a minute. Then she asked if I wanted to piss as
well, and although I had just been to the loo and my bladder was empty,
just the thought turned me on again.

Karen suggested we get up again and drink some beer that I had in the
fridge. After about an hour of drinking and discussing the subject we
were both quite excited, as it was something we had not done before. She
put the plastic table cloth over the mattress and remade the bed while I
brought more drinks into the bedroom. She laid a large fluffy bath towel
on the bed with some safety pins, and after laying, on it face up, she
told me to lie on top of her. After some effort we managed to pin the
towel around both of us, but even though by then the urge to piss was
extreme, I was hard again and couldn't relax enough to let it flow.

Karen picked the wet nappy up from the dresser and put it to her face,
and then to mine. By then I was inside her and felt little trickles of
her warm pee as she tried to push it out. Then it came from her in a
gush, and I came too but did not piss. She was so horny, and pleaded for
me to piss inside her, and asked me to push the wet nappy in her mouth
and to fill her up with piss. I gently put one end of the nappy in her
mouth, but she opened wider to get more in. As she put the other end
into my mouth I finally let go, and she had the most intense orgasm as I
filled her pussy with my hot piss.

That became a weekly event for some time, and on other nights we would
both wear nappies to bed. This part of our lives was the best - it was
everything else which went wrong and caused our split. Karen still calls
in and collects my nappies and washes them when she does hers. I found a
note between the folded nappies she returned just two days ago saying
how much she missed our weekly piss nights together, and asked whether
I'd mind if she called around this Saturday night. She said she had a
novel idea for me to piss into her bum and give her a golden enema! Just
the thought made me hard, so I masturbated there and then with a wet
nappy I had just filled. I can't wait until Saturday night. - Mark,
Hobart

***

Over the past few years I have become a real freak, for messing my
panties. I've read a little about this in your magazine but I am sure
that I'm not the only woman who enjoys having a load in her panties. For
years the thought had crossed my mind, especially when I could scarcely
hold it in, but about five years ago I accidentally messed myself when
trying desperately to get inside my house. I lost a bit and then thought
that I might as well finish, so I emptied myself completely into my
pants. There I was standing at my door having filled my pants like a
baby. I felt quite strange but also very hot. I sat down on the edge of
the bath and felt the mess ooze around me, up my back and over my pussy.
Despite all the mess I masturbated furiously and came stronger than ever
before.

From that moment on I was hooked. I've been messing my panties a couple
of tines a week ever since but never tire of it. When I'm planning dirty
panties I usually wear either my plain full briefs which can take quite
a load, or some sexy lace bikinis and a pair of clear plastic pants over
the top. After I've been in the dirty pants for about 30 minutes I
masturbate usually with my vibrator. It's when I'm like this that I
really want a guy's cock to take me from the rear without cleaning, up
first. No luck so far, but perhaps other pantie poopers have had better
luck! - Sue, Victoria

***

It was a very pleasant surprise to discover your magazine. I have been
searching for such a publication for a long time. I admire your courage
to cover this taboo subject. My impression is that probably a large
proportion of populations, particularly western cultures would be
fascinated or turned on by wetting.

I think my turning point in becoming an active pants wetter was when my
mother told me it was OK to piddle in your bathers when you're in the
sea. I was about 8 years old at the time. My first known orgasm was as a
teenager when I was trying to wet the bed just a bit) for the first
time. You see I went to the loo just before bed but left a little bit,
just to see what it would feel like. After squeezing the last bit out
and rubbing my undies for a while, it happened - the first orgasm, and a
really good one too. After a few days I realised what the experience
was.

You see I wasn't taught much about sex as a child. I am now 26 years old
and have been married and divorced. The bedwetting and pants wetting is
now my main sex activity. I am strictly heterosexual, and figure that
one day I'll find a suitable partner. In the meantime however, your
publication is a Godsend.

Thank you and good luck. - C.J., Victoria
                                        


1 comment:

  1. If you are trying to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram,, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and even converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete