Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another true story


Another absolutely true story
I was going out with a girl called Tracy, she was 19 I was 22 she had nice legs
And bum, she always wore reasonably short skirts, I never indicated at any point I liked girls farting
It is my point if you are a guy and you fart you make a joke etc about it, but girls seem to fart and
Tell you as if it is to tease you or something, we would lie on the bed sometimes in my bedsit face down to watch the TV with our head in our hands as you do, this day she was wearing a shortest skirt and tight lacy panties. Without any encouragement she lifted her hips and farted, girl’s farts are always sloppy or airy I find this was hissy and airy. As I say she had no idea of my fetish but she farted and made it obvious, she said that was a hot one. I was young and not confident as I am now so said nothing although was getting off on it , every about 20 minutes she would fart again really egg ones , I made a joke that she was going to stain her knickers if she carried on and lifted the back of her skirt to have a look jokingly , what a site I knew I would get to fuck her as we fucked every time we met , but I did not have the balls to say I was getting turned on by her farts , her knickers were riding as girls knickers always do and her bum cheeks were divided by a thin strip of cotton . She farted again at the same time digging her knickers out of her bum she even said her last boyfriend liked her farting on him but still I could not be honest, she obviously teasing as her last boyfriend liked it she assumed I would.
I slid my finger into her pussy, she was very young and tight, for some reason I always fucked her without a condom which later explained her worry when I fucked her I thought she didn’t fancy me much or something, I was so horny after the farting, I put my throbbing cock in her pussy without taking her knickers of from behind so I could admire her arse some, I was hoping she would fart again but no luck, tightest pussy vie ever had though it really gripped your cock. Anyway she blew me out the next time and was distant with me for some reason we worked together so it was awkward , we went for lunch over the park together and I was feeling horny , even more so as I thought there would be no more sex with her , this day she had on black clingy work trousers and knickers reasonably visible through the trousers , not a tease but I don’t think some girls realize what there bum looks like to the rest of the world , but I like vpl so was driving me mad , I tried to feel her bum and she said please don’t , when I get back she said I’m going to need a poo touching my bum will make it come out sooner so leave it alone she said coldly she was trying to turn me of sex by talking about needing a poo , as I had not mentioned when she was farting before I liked it she assumed it would stop my sexual advances , but was driving me mad . Every time I got near her she would do a smelly pre-poo fart, with an apology for the smell etc, I know she was not lying about needing a poo as her farts were rich and meaty as they are when backed up with poo. She knew I liked her arse so kept it on her seat pointed away from me, occasionally lifting her cheek to fart. I’m going to have to go soon, the end of my poo is touching my knickers, and she was being really crude to turn me of wanting sex.
I m sorry vie got to go she said and stood up , she picked her knickers out of her bum and put her hand up against her arsehole as to stop an accident , sorry see you back at the office , she actually farted on her hand and went oooohhh that’s gross .
Anyway back at the office she was back from the toilet and mentioned as to disgust me that she had, been in the toilet for 10 minutes and had pooped a lot and it reeked in the toilet, I went to grab her bum as I always did before and she moved don’t do that, I’m still gassy and its gross.
Anyway I decided to give her the cold shoulder the rest of the week , this seemed to stir things up as she , started making sexual comments again , she knew I liked panties so would bend over the desk showing me great vpl under her work trousers etc , she finally said she was horny and need to be fucked I said why have you been ignoring me before , she said that she fancied me big time but was worried I would get her pregnant as I would not wear a condom , but she had decided she was so missing the sex she did not care anymore , I made a comment about if I fucked her was she going to poop on me , she admitted she had done that to turn me of that day , anyway we couldn’t wait so we went into the stock room on the top floor and I fucked her from behind , as usual with her panties still on , I really missed an opportunity as I think she would have farted on me if I had wanted but never got the guts to say so split up and regret this to this day .

No comments:

Post a Comment