Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2022

Julie

 

 


 

 

 Julie
hey im julie and i have been lookin on here for a couple weeks, i like it a lot. i, like it seems many here do, really enjoy the experience of a nice poop! i poop once a day usually, sometimes every other day, and my time for my daily poop is one of my favorite times. today, however, my poop time was ruined, as well as a good pair of panties, because of my mom. i had needed to poop for a little while but i was really busy today, with school and trying to get stuff done. i love the feeling of really having to poop when im busy doing something at home because then it just feels so much better when im on the can. it is probably a great risk on my part to wait until i'm aching to poop before i go to the toilet, but i love the relief. anyway, today i had just gotten done putting together a diagram for my economics course, and i was practically pooping my pants because i had to go almost the whole time and had been working for 3 and half hours, and for the last half hour or so I was regularly letting off little warning farts. i hurried out of my room, taking each quick step carefully and headed toward the bathroom, I really had to go!. i rush in already putting my hand towards my waist to undo my jeans, and there is my mom cleaning the toilet. MY toilet. i was furious, like i couldn't wash my bathroom on my own time, now she is intruding during my poop time! i asked her if she'd excuse me because i really needed the toilet (SERIOUSLY), and what i got from her was a little cluck of tongue and an eye roll, and "can't you use the one downstairs?? i'm trying to get this cleaned up!" aside from being very territorial with where i poop, i sure as hell wasn't gonna try to get all the way down there considering how incredibly bad i had to go. but i had no choice..i made a quick move to the stairs. i rushed down the stairs, but as soon as i reached the bottom an incredible stomach cramp halted me. i stood there in agony as i then felt my butt cheeks spread and a large solid poop started to push its way into my panties with a crackle. A wave of heat came over my body from being alarmed and my heart raced a little. my jeans were tight and i could feel the poop smooshing and spreading all over my butt as well as my jeans bulging out. the first poop was huge..it took 15 seconds to come out at a continuous speed and spread all in my panties and made a considerably large lump on my butt. as if that wasn't enough, it was hardly even half the load. before icould even think about the first poop that i had just let make a home in my underwear, the second one was on it's way. i hadn't moved teh whole time the first poop was coming out, but now i didnt have a cramp, so i started to walk with my legs rigid toward the bathroom, but the feeling of walking while pooping was terrible, so i stopped again in the middle of the hallway and hunched forward slighlty to finish pooping my pants. 3 more poops came out, all about half as big as the first one, and the load completely filled my underwear. The bulge on my butt was enormous and the poop pushed its way into my crotch too, it was the strangest feeling ever. i have never pooped my pants in my life until today (diapers don't count.)i also couldn't help wetting myself when it happened, too. I didn't even fell myself peeing, I just looked down and my cheens were wet on my crotch and the insides of my thighs down to my knees. That wasn't much of a surprise though, i was your one out of every five children who had bladder troubles when I was younger. multiple wetting accidents in elementary school and some in middle school, and I was a frequent bed wetter until 14 and I still have the occasional soggy underwear mornings even now at 18, but no more than twice or three times in a year since I was 14. But even with a horrible bladder control history, i can honestly say i have never pooped my pants before. but it felt somewhat...well..exhilarating and still relieving to have to go so badly and then lose it and make a mess in my pants, but i was still very shocked and embarrassed. my mother apologized telling me she didn't realize it was an emergency and if i told her iwas going to have an accident she would have let me in the bathroom. well, too late then. i was pretty disappointed because that felt like it woulda made for a great time sitting on the toilet.

i have to admit, even though i didn't want to go in my pants and it isn't normal to do it and i didn't enjoy cleaning up, the actual experience of pooping in my pants felt really good...i don't know why..

has anyone else ever accidently pooped their pants and kind of enjoyed it? I've always hated peeing my pants and despite how many times I've done it it still upsets me when I have wetting accidents, but pooping my pants today was very very different…I don't know why I feel like I want to do it again. I guess it's because I've always enjoyed the feeling of pooping, but I don't know why it would feel so good to go in my pants. God I really want to poop my pants again…but that would be so weird if I started doing it on purpose..

No comments:

Post a Comment