Total Pageviews

Monday, April 20, 2020

Nami shows Brook her panties






Brook your amazing!" Nami shouted. Brook had just gotten a copy of Big Mom's poneglyph which the straw hats were searching for.

"Does that mean you'll show me your panties?" Brook asked in a desperate attempt asking his signature line.

Nami sighed. "You know what yes. As much of annoying pervert you are sometimes I think you've earned it. So fine you can my panties. On one condition tho..."  Nami replied holding up her finger.

Brook immediately responded "anything what is the condition?"

"I get 2 weeks worth of your allowance." Nami said with a smile.

"Deal. Now let me see your panties! YOHOO" Brook replied excitedly.

Nami began to pull down her pants till finally they hit the floor. Till finally the moment of truth. Brook looked as the finest ass he had ever seen before right before covered in a pair of pink panties.

"Well? You happy now?" Nami asked slightly bending over.

"My eyes are in heaven you have a bum sent from the gods themselves Nami. If I had eyes that is! YOHOHOHOHO!" Broke laughed as kept staring Nami's massive rear.

Nami began to start pulling her pants up again. "Well I guess it was worth the cash I'm getting from you."

"Wait Nami! Before your glorious panties go away what if I gave you 6 months of my allowance to sit on my face? If only I had a face! YOHOHOHOHO!" Brook laughed

Nami placed her finger over her chin as if she was thinking. After a minute she said
"Deal. 6 months too hard to pass up. Now lay on the floor!" Nami commanded.

"This the best moment of my life! If I was still alive! YOHOHOHO!" Brook said he layed on the floor.

Nami slowly brought her ass down and then sat on Brook's face.  Brooke immediately felt Nami's big sweaty ass crushing him and the smell was almost unbearable but liked it at the same time.

"Your boney face is a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be. I might be sitting here a while but then again you probably want that." Nami said.

Brook simply gave a thumbs up. He truly felt he was dreaming. Nami's amazing rear he always stared at was actually on his face. Waited till he told sanji. He would be so jealous. All of a sudden tho something came out of Nami's butt.

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRRTTRRTTTTRRRR

Nami ripped a nasty stink fart right while sitting on Brook's face. Brook tho was immediately turned on by it instead of being grossed out.

"You wanted this deal with results Skelton boy." Nami said

"Oh no I quite enjoyed even your farts Nami." Brook admitted

"Wow really? Well good cuz I have plenty more then." Nami replied

Nami moved her butt back and forth on Brook for a minute until again came another storm.

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBTTRRTRTTTTTTTTTTRRREERRTTTTRRRTTRRTRRRRRRRRRR

"Ah my nose if only I had nose right now dear nami your farts are quite lovely!" Brook responded.

"This isnt so bad honestly. I might make your smell my farts more often. I'll make money off of it and all I have to do is use your face as my seat. Better get used to it! You'll be broke in no time!" Nami teased

"You can have all my money Nami if I can smell your wonderful farts again and again." Brook replied happily as if this was the best day of his life.

"Good now get ready bitch your Mistress has another fart for you!" Nami suddenly got more aggressive.

Brooke was heard moaning by nami. Hearing her take even more control pleased him even more. He loved to hear nami bossing him around.

"Yes mistress Nami I am ready for more of your Gas!" Brook said

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBTTTTRRTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRTFFTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

"Ahhhhhh fuck. Each fart out of my ass is a penny out of you pocket pervy skeleton. Werd those farts worth it? Hahahaha" Nami laughed at Brook's submissive to her as he sniffed her gas like a dog.

"So worth it Mistress Nami. Every penny is worth your gas. I need your farts so badly please give me more." Brook begged sticking his boney face up Nami's sweaty crack trying to get the aftermath of her stinky farts.

"Lucky for you I have one more round for you. Beg your mistress for more farts slave. Beg her like you need her farts." Nami commanded with an evil grin as she took more and more of Brook's money.

"Please mistress Nami please I beg you let smell your farts again. Please RIP your stinky farts on me I need them more than anything I need them so badly." Brooke begged and pleaded with his Mistress and Nami smiled and the impressive begging.

"Dont worry slave. Your begging has paid off your Mistress has more farts for you. Be thankful cuz here it comes." Nami replied

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

PBBBBBTTTTTTRRRRRTTTTTTTRRRTTRRTTRRRRTTRRRRRTTRR

A barrage of farts pounded Brook in the face one after another. The smell made rotten eggs and garbage put together seem like fresh cookies. Brook couldn't help but moan in pleasure.  Finally after the barrage of farts ended Nami got off of Brook's face. He immediately started to cry.

"Don't cry slave. I will use your face as a seat again later. But make your you tell sanji about this when we get him back. I'm sure I can suck some money off of him too. And if you do I'll sure he'll make me some gassy foods that'll give me even more farts."  Nami devilishly smiles as Brook jumps for joy.

Nami would soon control more of the straw hats money because of her irresistible booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment