Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Punishment.







My partner has been sulking recently due to my accident recently when I pooped my panties by mistake, when he was sniffing them under my skirt. He absolutely hates poo I dread these accidents as he sulks and makes my life a hard for a few days after.
It was Weds I thought he had stopped having the hump with me but little did I know, he insisted I put on my shortest miniskirt one I had warn indoors as only a slight bend in the waist and my panties were on show, he also made me wear my tightest sheerest white panties, the ones that you could see my bum crack and arsehole through.
I thought nothing of it just another in day with me farting in different situations around the house, when he said get your coat its cold outside, I said I can’t go out in this it’s to revealing I will do anything to please him so when he said I am going out in this outfit I went out this outfit.
We are going to the gym , let me get changed no you can go like you are just get some trainers , but everyone can see my knickers can work out like this he would not take no for an answer.
I was full of farts as usual but also was constipated so had not had a poo for 4 days, so the farts were even more stinky and even more frequent. We got to the gym and luckily did not have to follow anyone but the gym was packed I felt a fool.

How can I work out in a miniskirt I will get chucked out , but as I am a women and it’s a man’s world what a surprise I was allowed to train , we started on the stepper just a panty flashing device as far as I can say . Guy behind me was getting an eyeful of wedged tight panties , only good news was my hot releases of farts were masked by the music but the smell wasn’t they were like hot poo due to the constipation
Any 10 farts later we moved on to another machine , it was the forward leg curl , not the back of my knickers but the front tight panty gusset for breakfast all sweaty from the gym , I caught a couple of guy getting an eyeful but as before the hot farts were not heard just smelt , my panties were now see through with  sweat , he then got me on the reverse leg curl I can do this one its going to be rude I lay on my front and could feel my sweaty panties ride straight up my bum , I managed to pull them out but I could feel the eyes of a few guys looking at them , and the action of the machine was making the farts audible and more frequent you could hear hot gas gushing through my knickers .
Any my partner put on more weight and I felt the difference I curled my legs and farted really long and hot and to my horror a turd was snaking out into my knickers , I managed to pinch it of before I filled them and jumped up , the poo was mashed into my crack due to tight knickers syndrome . We need to go I said I ve pooped.

We went straight home with the poo in my knickers and loads of hot farts coming out. I could feel a tone of poo inside me so decided to film this see video with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment