Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Julie23: Couldn’t resist any longer !







Shortly after Christmas I had some personal issues
that kept me from pooping my pants for about three weeks then after going that
long, I started thinking that it was kind of a strange thing to do and decided
I should stop. Over these past few weeks I thought about doing it a few
different times but each time I quickly went to the potty in order to eliminate
my temptation. Last night I really needed to poop badly and well…….. I found
out that I still love to poop my pants and probably always will.
My stomach felt kind of yucky all afternoon then last
night I started getting very crampy and having some nasty gas. My son was
already in bed and I was watching television when I started feeling a very
strong urge for a BM. I hadn’t pooped for three days and by the way my stomach
felt I was certain this was not going to be a firm normal poop. Like so many
times before the thought of going in my pants came to mind but even though I
quickly tried to dispel the notion I couldn’t stop thinking about how nice it
would feel. I was caught up in the show I was watching and decided I could hold
my bowel movement for the last ten minutes until the show was over. As I sat
there for the next ten minutes I could hardly keep my mind on the show as the
desire to poop in my pants got stronger. By the last few minutes I could feel
myself getting wet with excitement by the thought and began to massage my clit
through the sweat pants I was wearing.
When the show ended I told myself to quit thinking
about it, that I was going to use the potty then got up to go to the bathroom.
That was as far as I got. I knew I really wanted to poop my pants and I
couldn’t resist. I spread my legs slightly and began rubbing my clit again then
without thinking any further about it I grunted and a large amount of warm
mushy stinky quickly filled the seat of my white full cut cotton panties. I was
immediately in heaven when I felt the warm poop on my bottom and said “oh
Julie, you’ve got stinky in your pants. I smell poo-poo’s in your pants”. I grunted
again and another very large amount of stinky rushed into my panties with that
wonderful bubbly sound then I gave one more grunt to finish my BM. I was still
standing in front of the television and could hardly believe I had just pooped
my pants again for the first time in about six weeks but it felt absolutely
wonderful and I was incredibly turned on by it.
I went into the downstairs bathroom and checked my
bottom in the mirror. A stain was already noticeable around the bulge in the
seat of my turquoise sweat pants and I continued massaging my excited clit as I
gently rubbed the bulge while telling myself how sexy my butt looked with poop
in my pants. I was really turned on and knew it wasn’t going to take much for
me to orgasm. I told myself how naughty I was for pooping my pants again then
moved over to the potty. I began rubbing my clit faster anticipating the
pleasure I was about to have then lowered my bottom onto the lid of the toilet
seat and felt all that nice warm stinky push up my butt crack and between my
legs. It was more pleasure then I could stand and immediately began to orgasm.
I continued to masturbate and orgasm multiple times as I slid my butt all
around on the seat while saying “I love to poop my panties and play in my
stinky”.
Within minutes the pleasure was over and I was a total
mess. The seat of my panties were totally covered with the very mushy light
brown mess and I had also spread it well up the front of them. There was also a
large amount of poop inside my sweat pants that had pushed out of my panties. I
cleaned up as best as I could in that bathroom then carefully walked upstairs
while wearing no “bottoms” to finish cleaning up in the shower. Thank god my
son was sound asleep and didn’t come out into the hallway as I walked past his
room. It would have been a little difficult to explain why I had no pants on.
After finishing my clean up I began to feel guilty and
started thinking I shouldn’t have given in to my desires but it didn’t take
long before I got over it. I realized that no matter how strange or silly it
may be, I really do enjoy pooping in my pants and there’s no reason to stop. I
always have the most wonderful orgasms when I have my panties filled with poop
and I can hardly wait until the next time.

 END.
http://mypantypoopingstuffforfriends.socialparody.com/pg/avatar/debbiedoespoo/small/10006583-10601390-1388440422/1438128231.jpg
debbiedoespoo a month ago
Once you begin to feel how great it is and enjoy the special orgasms you will never stop liking pooped panties,and why should you stop if you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment