Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I AM IN THE DOGHOUSE TRUE ACCOUNT




as you know from my previous posts my partner likes sniffing and eating farts from my arse when wearing tight panties or clothing , one thing he detests is poo.
anyway saturday night I was really really gassy, it was a case that every time I pushed a hot raunchy fart would come out and burn my tight little arsehole and superheat the seat of my knickers . Anyway as usuall when I am really gassy partner insists on breathing every one in with his face pressed up my bum crack.
Anyway lucky for me my favorite show xfactor was starting , so her I am laying on the floor on my belly with a short frilly skirt and the tightest white nylon panties I could fit over my arse . My partner had his head planted firmly against my pany covered arsehole , whilst I watched XFACTOR and released fart after fart into his mouth and up his nose , I could feel the heat of these farts in my little knickers and could smell what was getting passed my partners head , a combination on cabbage and dogshit smell lol. As always I get a really really wet pussy when my husband sniffs my farts but he will no let me tough my panty gussett for relief he says it his time for pleasure not mine . anyway after nearly 90 minutes of farting in my knickers and my gussett was drenched with pussy juice . Even though I could not touch myself I could feel a huge orgasm brewing in my gusset and pussy , I pushed out a really long hot fart when my pussy exploded in orgasm , at the same instant my panties filled to the brim and beyond with a massive waive of soft poo . The knickers being so tight and dainty were quickly overcome and I shit all over my partners face . He has not spoken to my since saturday and is hiding in his bedroom .

No comments:

Post a Comment