Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

1st time

Anatomy student

Can not pooping everyday make your belly look bigger? Reply

This is a very varitable situation. Smaller framed, thin people can see a slight difference. I looked at myself in the mirror with a full bladder, then again after I peed, and I noticed a difference. I weigh 135lbs and am 5'9" tall. My ex girlfriend was 5'3" and weighed 98lbs. She told me once after she pinched a loaf that her pants wouldn't stay up. In skinnier people, yes, a full bowel is noticeable.


Ted

Post Title (optional)Answer to Unknown Person

Yes, I wouldlike to have someone watch me poop and wipe my butt also but only under certain conditions. I would prefer it be a male buddy and we be safely off in the woods somewhere. we would watch each other poop, seeing who could do the longest turd and we would take turns wiping each other's butt.


Anonymous College Guy

Couple replies on the toilet

Hey everyone, sitting here on the toilet while on my iPhone. I didn't shower for the day so things are a little musky smelling but not too bad.

@Lurker from 2003: Hey dude no problem, tried making the details as juicy as possible for you. :) Keep your eyes out for another story and thanks for reading.

@Mystery Poster: Hm that's a hard one... I'd say my favorite kinda guy to watch is the husky filled-out type. Not really chubby or fat, but just enough to know they poop huge logs. I've found that skinny guys (for the most part) are quiet/shy poopers and I never hear much noise from them.

What about you? What's your favorite type to watch and listen to?

Alright off to wipe my butt guys. This poop was kinda boring which is why I didn't do a live post... Gonna eat some pizza tomorrow so maybe that'll help. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment