Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Desperate need to poop


http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/landing_page_50&pid=g1304070-ppc

I've been pooping fairly regularly now and I don't really have to struggle and strain anymore to go. You know what changed? I drink a bottle of water, sometimes two when I get up before I eat anything. You have to do this on an empty stomach for it to work. And within half an hour to 45 minutes I get a strong urge to go, usually stomach cramps and a strong urge to poop. 

Yesterday (Thursday) I didn't go for whatever reason but on Wednesday I was quite desperate to go. The usual time that I need to go after I finished my bottle of water, I got a really, really strong urge to poop. But my husband was in the bathroom and taking a long time because he was constipated. He must have been sitting in there for half an hour or so, and I *really* had to go. I had stomach cramps and seriously felt like I was going to explode. It was hard to hold and I was moaning and sitting on my foot to try to hold it in. Finally I went to the bathroom where my husband had the door open. He asked me what's wrong and I said that I had to poop really bad. He was like oh and he got off the toilet and had to wash his bum in the bathtub because it was so messy. He said I could come in to use the toilet. I would have preferred my privacy but I had to go too bad to care or have time to be picky, so I did. 

Pretty much as soon as I sat down it came out. It took maybe 2 minutes to do my business. I hadn't realized my husband had been watching me, because he said "Why do you make faces like someone's stabbing you?" I didn't really have an answer for that, so all I said was "I have stomach cramps". Wiping was pretty messy. And of course naturally I stood up to check out what I made. The water was pretty murky so it was hard to see the exact length of the turd but it looked pretty long and soft. I tried to get my husband to look but he didn't want to ;) I usually show him my poops when they're really big and long :P He can't believe I can poop that much. 

It feels good now that I'm pooping every 1-2 days as opposed to 1-2 weeks like before. I can poop easily and with no straining when before I had to sit on the toilet and strain with often no results and when I did go I would clog the toilet with my monster turds. I don't even have to use stool softeners anymore to go. It's great :) Hopefully I can keep this up, then I'll feel like a normal person like everyone else, people who poop every day. 

Saturday, September 22, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment